Location: Law Society of Ireland, Blackhall Place, Dublin 7
Saturday, 20 May. Following registration, the cycle will depart at 9:00am sharp.
- The route starts and finishes at the Law Society of Ireland in Blackhall Place, Dublin 7 and takes an anti-clockwise loop North up the R135 (Old Ashbourne Road) to the “Nine Milestone Roundabout”.
- The route then heads West along the R125 through Ratoath and Dunshaughlin, heading then South on the R125 before turning back towards Dublin on the R156 to the Dunboyne bypass and returning to Blackhall Place via the Phoenix Park.
- The route is relatively flat (less than 500m of climbing), with one stop arranged for refreshments/toilets.
- The event is suitable for cyclists who have done some riding already this year, and feel confident they can complete the 80km course in max four hours (20kph).
- There will be a refreshment station around the half way mark.
- A free BBQ will take place at the finish point with refreshments, a DJ and fun activities well in to the afternoon.