Create your own online fundraising page on idonate.ie. Simply share the link to your page with family, friends and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you.
- Once you sign up to the Calcutta Run, you will receive a link to create your own fundraising page.
- Alternatively, you can also set up your own fundraising page here.
There is no registration fee but the homeless need your help to reach our 2017 target of €200,000. 100% of all participants’ funds raised goes directly to the homeless street children in Calcutta through The Hope Foundation and to young children experiencing homeless Dublin through the Peter McVerry Trust.
Pick your target!
Dublin’s children affected by homelessness will benefit from the following:
- €100 will provide a self-starter kit for someone entering one of the Trust’s residential services.
- €125 will provide a self-starter kit as well as providing toiletries and basic clothing for someone coming off the street in to one of the Trust’s services.
- €150 will provide a self-starter kit as well as safe and warm overnight accommodation for one person or lunches for 50 people in the drop-in centre located in Dublin.
Calcutta’s street children will benefit from these targets:
- €100 will feed a girl in a HOPE Protection Home by giving 3 meals and 2 snacks a day for 117 days.
- €125 will provide food packages to 35 people living in street communities in Calcutta.
- €150 will provide medical treatment costs to 30 people living in street communities in Calcutta.