First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Mobile Phone *
Firm / Company *
Home Address: *
Home Address 2 *
Home Address 3
What distance are you running/walking/cycling? *
If other distance please specify:
What is your fundraising target?
---SolicitorBarristerLegal StaffTraineeLaw StudentThird level StudentProfessional ServicesFinancial ServicesMarketing & MediaMedical and HealthcareOthers
How did you hear about the run? *
---Law SocietyLaw SchoolFirm representativeFriendPeter McVerry TrustHOPELaw Soc GazetteSocial MediaPresidents LetterFlyerMediaOther
I am fundraising individuallyMy firm is contributing to my fundraising
Calcutta Run has partnered again with iDonate.ie who provide the annual fundraising service.
This year to make your fundraising easier, we can setup a fundraising page for you automatically. After submitting this form, we will pass your name & email address only to iDonate. You will then receive your iDonate.ie account details.
Create a personal fundraising page on idonate.ieCreate a personal fundraising page and also create a team page for my firm which others can join.Create a personal fundraising page and join an existing team page.
Enter your Team Name*
Select a Team*
Select a TeamA & L GoodbodyA Selection of BarrsAMOSS Solicitors Arthur CoxBHSM Calcutta Run 2020Blasco Solicitors & Notary PublicByrneWallaceCKTCoonan CawleyDAC BeachcroftDentonsDillon EustaceDoyle & Company DWFEnet GroupEugene F. Collins Eversheds SutherlandFieldfisher IrelandGartlan Furey Hayes SolicitorsLaw Society of IrelandLK Shields Solicitors LLPMaples GroupMason Hayes & Curran LLPMathesonMauMoMcCann FitzGeraldMcKenna & Co Paul Kelly & CompanyPhilip LeePinsent MasonsPorter MorrisRathgar Aqua & Athletic AssociationRonan Daly JermynSEVEN, Psychology at WorkThe Panel Search & SelectionVirgin Media Ireland Legal TeamWalkersZurich Legal
If you would like to pay by check please make it payable to Calcutta Run and send it to:
C/o Law Society of Ireland
If you would like to pay by bank transfer please email H.Kavanagh@lawsociety.ie
If you would like to make a direct donation, please click here to donate directly to the Calcutta Run idonate.ie page.
I have read the Terms and Conditions below.
1. I understand that I enter Calcutta Run at my own risk.
2. I understand that hydration is important and that I will re-hydrate regularly along my route. I will discard of any plastics or containers I use in appropriate bins, recycling where available.
3. Under the current Covid-19 conditions, you choose your own route. Please adhere to the Rules of the Road and park by-laws which apply to you. Any Covid-19 regulations apply to you in your area, including social distancing.
4. Carry an ICE (in case of emergency) card with your health details and inform a friend or family member of your route and inform them when you return.
5. I grant full permission to use photographs, films or recordings of the event for any legitimate purpose.
6. I understand that this waiver includes any claims, whether caused by negligence, the action or inaction of any of the above parties, or otherwise.
Please tick this box if you do not wish to receive our newsletter.
I don't wish to receive the newsletter